I think the question is asking for Felix`s personality and how he act to different situations. I am going to answer this question by getting evidence from the book Once and putting it in to quotes to back up my idea.
I think Felix is very good at using his imagination. The quote “I am confused, then I start to tell a story about Africa.” I think this shows us that Felix is good at using his imagination because it is telling us that under pressure Felix can think up of a funny and adventurous story. He can tell lies in a format of a story when he told stories to Zelda about their parents. Felix lies to not tell her the truth. That is why I think Felix has a good imagination.
Felix has good communication skill because he can tell stories and speak to people in calm manner. When in the cellar the children asked “can you read a story for us?” Felix was not feeling well. He reacted by getting a little angry and saying no. I think Felix has good communication skill because he is confident when speaking. He said that his dad told him to use a new word that he hears lot times to be able to learn that word and use it correctly. That is why I think Felix has good communication skills.
Felix had a good upbringing I know this by this quote “I lay the little girl down on it as gently as I can.” This quotation refers to Zelda as “the little girl “At this part of the book Felix just found Zelda when her house was on fire and she was unconscious because she had a big bruise on her head. I think this shows us that Felix had a good upbringing skill because he was taught to take care of people. That is why I think Felix had a good upbringing.
I think Felix is kind from this quote “the poor kid cannot go on like this. She needs to know the truth. “From this quote I can infer that it refers to Zelda as “the poor kid “and the speaker is Felix. At this part of the book Felix is going to tell Zelda the truth about her parents that died in the fire, so she stops looking for them desperately. I think this shows us that Felix is kind because he is being honest even though it is a truth that Zelda does not want to hear. That is why I think that Felix is kind.
In this essay I showed that Felix is kind, has good communication skill and imagination and he had a good upbringing. I think Felix is a good person for these reason.